- Membership is free of charge!
- Sign up through this link.
- We open the link Sunday through Thursday starting at 8:00 am. Sign-up is on a first-come, first-served basis and closes after the first 50 applicants.
- Digital membership is open to Egyptians age 18 years and above.
- After submitting a completed form, we will process your ACC digital membership and contact you via email.
- We print ACC membership cards for patrons from Greater Cairo. To get yours, you must visit the ACC and bring a copy of your national identity card.
- Renew your membership via email to ACCairo@state.gov
- Access to the ACC OverDrive Digital Library and Libby app
- Access to eLibraryUSA databases
- Streaming films through IndieFlix and Kanopy
- Access to online courses through Great Courses
- Access to members-only informational and educational programs
- Residents of Greater Cairo and Giza can check out books, audiobooks and movies from the physical library
Accessing the ACC:
- The ACC is open for designated in-person programs. Anyone over 18 with a valid national identity card, passport or driving license can access the ACC. ACC membership card holders still need to present one of the above official identification cards.
- You don’t need to be an ACC member to access the center.
- No cameras, mobile phones, computers, smart watches, electronics, or large bags may be brought onto the Embassy grounds. Only mobile phones can be left at the security gate. Do not bring other items with you.